Tuesday, April 3, 2012

More of You



This song always makes me wanna cry as I picture the image of a loving Father hovering over the earth desperately seeking someone who will really love him through their lifestyle. "He wants it all today."

What idols are you willing to let go of today? Pride? Self-image? Fear? Rejection? Loneliness? Self-Dependence? Anger? Sex? Striving? I could go on and on. Today as I was worshiping, I literally bowed down and named the idol out loud that I was leaving at the feet of Jesus. They are horrible masters anyway!

All of me, Lord
You deserve my best
I don't need idols
To give me rest
I don't  want anything
But You
Come Lord, Jesus
I'm making room
Empty and humble I come
To receive the endless love of the Son

More of You, today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment